top of page

Membership Forms & Links

To Join Sask Vaulting Association click on the links below. Both Adult and youth memberships require a membership form and a waiver form be filled out.


All Saskatchewan vaulters must be a member of Saskatchewan Horse Federation. If you compete at a C level or higher you need a bronze sport licence through Equine Canada. 

If you are looking for rules or events go to Vault Canada or FEI for more information.

Saskatchewan Horse Federation

bottom of page